Live Sheck Wes Die Sheck Wes

Back to Article
Back to Article

Live Sheck Wes Die Sheck Wes

Cole Ablow

One of the most popular songs out right now is none other than “Mo Bamba.” This elegant and breathtaking ballad is incapable of disappointing. “Mo Bamba” by Sheck Wes, currently holds number 16 on Billboard’s top 100 songs. But who is this artistically gifted individual that goes by Sheck Wes?

Sheck Wes’s real name is Khadimou Rassoul Cheikh Fall. He was born Harlem, New York in 1998. He started his rap career by joining a rap group called the MillYorkers. He notes that some of his biggest inspirations growing up was Kid Cudi. He later had a joint singing with Travis Scott’s Cactus Jacks Records and Kanye West’s G.O.O.D Music.

This year has been an extremely successful year for Sheck Wes. He gained popularity with his breakout single Mo Bamba which was recorded and released in 2017. Shortly after Mo Bamba gained popularity, Sheck Wes released his first studio album titled Mudboy. Mudboy is well put together and has a few future hit songs. One song in particular that caught my eye is titled “Live Sheck Wes Die Sheck Wes.” Sheck Wes delivers a powerful and moving chorus in which he exclaims that phrase, “Live Sheck Wes Die Sheck Wes.”

Although Sheck Wes is a very talented recording artist, he has more aspects to his life other than rap. Sheck Wes is also a model for St Claire Modeling. He is known for his vibrant and unique style and has made a career out of it. He also has displayed his artistic ability when he created the Mudboy gallery. The Mudboy gallery was a art exhibit and night of music which he held in order to promote his music and artwork. His aspirations for his career are extremely outgoing. He claims he wants to be the first rapper/model/NBA star/Nobel Peace Prize in history. Although you can doubt him, you can’t say he isn’t ambitious.

This year Sheck Wes is touring with Travis Scott and recently his hit song Mo Bamba has gone platinum certified. If you are not a fan of Sheck Wes, I seriously doubt you have given his music a listen due to the amount of excitement and joy the song “Mo Bamba” brings to its listeners.

Maybe on the best qualities that Sheck Wes has as a recording artist is his ability to make any event enjoyable. If you ever find yourself at boring event that needs something extra to spice it up a bit, try blasting Mo Bamba through the biggest speaker you can find. I personally guarantee that your party or event will instantly “turn up” immediately. So, when is it appropriate to blast “Mo Bamba”? Well, I’m glad you asked. “Mo Bamba” can be played at the following events: darty, party, beach party, tailgate, pep rally, school dance, study session, wedding, alone in your room, in the morning before school, in the car on your way to school, after the last block of the school day, and in the car going home after school. In all honesty “Mo Bamba” can be played at any time for any reason because it truly is the song of our generation.